There are lots of people who have different names for this spot: The Black Hole, Day Waster, Day Ender... The list goes on. But to everyone who has been there, and lots that haven't, will forever know this place as Summerhour. This is a legendary spot in Norcross Georgia that has been in rollerblading videos for the last nine years. Just recently I heard that the school is under new ownership, and unlike the last, they don't like us being there. So, obviously, the rumor is that the whole place is going to get capped. When be-mag contacted me to do this edit, I knew I wanted to have at least one more good session there anyways before the massacre is to happen, so I thought it would be perfect. Thanks go out to Dustin Spengler for filming the whole thing and be-mag for asking me!
- David Sizemore
1. Name: David Sizemore
2. Age: 20
3. Hometown: Alpharetta, Georgia
4. Sponsors: Rollerblade, Skatepile, Progressive Skatepark
5. Favorite skate event you attended so far: Last LG
6. Best contest results so far: 1st Last Man Standing
7. Three characteristic features that describes you the best: Sociable, Particular, and Loud
8. Current set-up: Estilo LE's
9. Best rolling edit you have seen in 2010 so far: Chris Farmer XSJADO 2010
10. Good advice you’ve been given: Live without expectation.
11. Dumbest thing you did in your life so far: Orange Pants...
12. Best thing you did in your life so far: Wild Bluehooooo
13. A place you really want to travel to next: Australia
14. Three people you would love to skate with at your favourite spot: Bolino, Farmer, B-Free
15. One Amateur who should be pro: Cody Porche
Support us by using these affiliate links: Amazon