I have always wanted to skate this spot ever since i moved to Calgary, now im glad its over. Police would drive by the bridge every 20 mins eyeballing our sick skates, I got completely murdered on the bank the first time i tried it (out for 2 weeks).
We had to act real quick in between traffic which is not fun in a city full of trucks. Since traffic was so bad we had to wake up at 8 am on a sunday to film this spot. The first time we tried to film our hard-drive didnt work. All this plus great coffee and friends made for one sick session. Props!
Photo: By Mark Altosaar
Edit by Karma
1. Full name: Daniel Davidson-Pilon or DP
2. Age: 23
3. Hometown: Calgary, west side of Canada
4. Sponsors: Razors, Shop-Task, IDFA
5. Favourite Trick: Darkside grinds
6. Favourite skate event: Shop-Task Sessions
7. Your top three skate-songs: VINNY MINTON-White skates, EMMURE-You got a Henna Tattoo that said Forever, RUN DMC- Its Like That
8. Current set-up: Bambrick Stock with Swiss Bones
9. Best rolling edit you have seen in 2010 so far: Montreal Classic 2010 pro finals
10. Good advice you’ve been given: Dont think about falling
11. Bad habit: I dont call my parents enough
12. Three characteristic features that describes you the best: curious,funny,alive
13. Place you want to travel to next: Vancouver BC
14. Best contest results so far: 1st GSB Toronto
I have always wanted to skate this spot ever since i moved to Calgary, now im glad its over. Police would drive by the bridge every 20 mins eyeballing our sick skates...
Read the full interview on Be-mag.com - http://www.be-mag.com/article/1424-daniel-davidson-pilon-one-minute-one-spot
Support us by using these affiliate links: Amazon