I will be just repeating myself by writing that this youngster has mad skills, raw talent and an awesome brother who is a professional video editor which as we all know is crucial to get some good recognition. Yet even the best conditions for developing a rollerblading 'career' are nothing without your own will and love for the sport. Nils has both, there is no doubt about it. While I have to remind some of our team riders to send some clips or photos from time to time, Nils is bombing my e-mail box constantly with new stuff by himself. I'm sure he would be ripping with the same level even if he wouldn't have any sponsors or outside support. During tours Nils is always skating no matter what – bad spots, good spots, skate alone or with a large group of people – no problem with that. As he has just matured, a true rollerblader soul is fully awaken – skate hard and party even harder! I'm sure he is the right man in the right place - Nils Jansons is 18. Nils Jansons is in constant progress. Nils Jansons is the future...
Intro and photos by Sebastian 'Basza' Gruba (Hedonskate Team Manager)
Edit by Martins Jansons
1. Name: Nils Jansons
2. Age: 18
3. Hometown: Latvia, Jurmala
4. Sponsors: Hedonskate, Remz, BHC wheels, Vicious, Match
5. Favorite skate event you attended so far: Chaz Sands invitational 2010
6. Best contest results so far: Never Winter jam 2010 2nd, Baltic games 2010 2nd
7. Three characteristic features that describes you the best: not sure, ask people around me!
8. Current set-up: Remz OS 4 with Aragon featherlite, BHC Al Hooi wheels, vicious bearing and new Jug argyle
9. Best rolling edit you have seen in 2010 so far: CREATE ORIGINALS Introduces Alex Broskow & Chris Farmer to the 2010 pro team
10. Good advice you’ve been given: Enjoy life no matter what
11. Dumbest thing you did in your life so far: i'm not sure about the most dumbest, but i've done a lot of dumb things. Most important is not to do the same dumb thing twice and you gona learn a lot.
12. Best thing you did in your life so far: Travel because of skating
13. A place you really want to travel to next: South America
14. Three people you would love to skate with at your favourite spot: Brandon Cambell, Aaron Feinberg, Brian Shima
15. One Amateur who should be pro: Mark Wojda
Support us by using these affiliate links: Amazon