Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
feedback
June 30th, 2012 - by Matthis

Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery

German newcomer Eugen Enin was recently sidelined with an injury. Upon further review from a doctor, he found out that he had a tumor in his leg which needed to be operated on. Luckily for him, he's been treated and is back on the road to recovery. Take a look at some of the most recent clips he's captured exclusively for our Be-mag readers.

Introduction by Kevin Chow
Text & Photography by Eugen Enin
Edit by Pat Schmidt

It all began on my birthday when I wanted to check my hips because I already noticed that there was something wrong with my thigh for years. I was prepared for anything but not for that, haha. The doctor told me that I had a benign tumor, which was caued by several injuries that occured, which were the reason it couldn't heal up properly. So I decided to be operated as fast as it was possible, which was a hard decision though, because I already planned some projects for the summer, that nearly started. After the surgery, the doctors told me, that they had to remove more affected tissue than they thought, so my healing process was extended from three weeks to two months of non-skating.

I never had to take such a long break in my entire rolling life, but I followed the doctor's advice. After a month, the doctors told me, that everything healed up well and I could roll again, even though I had to wear protection. At first it was hard because the hip hurt a lot, but it was getting better and better thoughout the time. These clips are the first ones after the surgery and now something like four weeks old. I think I'll get back to 100% in some weeks. Peace!

-Eugen Enin

Pictures

1 of 9
Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery

Eugen Enin2.jpg

Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery Eugen Enin: Enin's Recovery

Support us by using these affiliate links: Amazon

Comments

Captcha Image

August 09th, 2012 @ 04:11 - by eccxocb eccxocb

OQkUbB , [url=http://ecqyalpprxfo.com/]ecqyalpprxfo[/url], [link=http://mpwpoaqydeut.com/]mpwpoaqydeut[/link], http://eagkxgcvfmmo.com/

August 08th, 2012 @ 15:23 - by lsukmha lsukmha

qVUSfQ boltdgmdrcru

August 08th, 2012 @ 01:55 - by uonebby uonebby

yjCxU8 , [url=http://aqyfbtadwyce.com/]aqyfbtadwyce[/url], [link=http://cscfwcfkdvfk.com/]cscfwcfkdvfk[/link], http://whrqumcujzqo.com/

August 07th, 2012 @ 04:09 - by iranyptkb iranyptkb

ImIWea jqnfxkireopy

August 06th, 2012 @ 21:13 - by Sarbast Sarbast

I'm sure jim you will have a separate post for last nite's aciton. just wanna let you know that jus did come back 15 min-ish after you were gone, the four of us (tk, clar, jus, and me) were ready to fight the nms again, then jus found out he got the key item when he clicked on the headstone (i.e., our fight was still active). So we are all moving on! ZM6 next week!

July 01st, 2012 @ 16:13 - by dirk oelmann dirk oelmann

impressive!

July 01st, 2012 @ 01:22 - by ift ift

Somebody had a little fun over editing... kinda distracting.

Looks like the recovery is coming along fine, nice stuff.

June 30th, 2012 @ 20:59 - by joel mcdamage joel mcdamage

god damn this kid is fucking good

Be-mag Subscription

Be-mag Subscription

Only USD 35.00 order now!

Latest articles Feed

April 03rd, 2014 Jojo Jacobi

The 2014 Panhandle Pow-Wow VIII

March 27th, 2014 Jojo Jacobi

Behind the scenes: Alex Broskow and David Sizemore about the V13 "Coffee" Pro Model Promo

March 12th, 2014 Be-Mag