- The 2014 Panhandle Pow-Wow VIII It is common knowledge by now that the 2013 Panhandle Pow-Wow had a few setbacks. With a relentless rainstorm overhead people still gathered at the park during the day and the bars and hotels at night. We huddled under whatever shelter we could be find and talked and laughed. Some even ventured out into the park to walk and skate around and inspect the obstacles that this legendary park had to offer. Something also happened that year to set the tone for years to come. There were a special group of people that attended that year, who despite the weather, stayed at Kona and camped out under tarps draped over a swing set and with dying flashlights continued to party on. It has been said that those people communicated to the blade gods and asked for them to grant us a sunny day to hold our event for 2014. And the blade gods answered blessing everyone with an amazing experience the following morning, and hopefully for years to come.
- Behind the scenes: Alex Broskow and David Sizemore about the V13 "Coffee" Pro Model PromoAlex Broskow’s promo edit for his new Valo V13 "Coffee" Pro model has hit over 40k plays in just one week online. And as with every other Broskow web/video section, this one has quickly caught the attention of everyone with even the slightest connection to blading. We caught up with David Sizemore (who filmed and cut it), and with Alex himself to get an insiders look at the making of this already famous edit.
- Short Facts: The Pow-wow Pro/Am 2014Over the past years the Pow-wow evolved to one of the most important blading events of the year. Bladers from all over the place are making their way to the legendary Kona Skatepark in Jacksonville Florida, to enjoy a weekend of camping, music and of course great blading from some of the worlds best riders. We have compiled the most important facts to make sure everyone is well informed before leaving towards Kona.
- All latest articles
- Jake Eley - In & OutFilmed 5 days of skating to celebrate recovery from a knee injury. Dislocated my kneecap on day 6!
- Valo Maneuver Mondays with Olav NorheimValo Europe rider Olav Norheim shredding a park in the south of Norway.
- Nils Jansons Pro RemzNils Jansons is receiving his first Pro skate from Remz.
- All latest news
Aritz Ortega Savannah
Skater: Aritz Ortega
Johnny Yoon Stale Grab
Skater: Johnny Yoon
Trick: Stale Grab
Jose Gonzalez Venezolion Lui Kang 180
Skater: Jose Gonzalez Venezolion
Trick: Lui Kang 180
- All latest pictures
- Flipside Weekend CampThe Norwegian Rollerblade Association invites you to a weekend camp on the flipside 1 - May 4 ( Thursday- Sunday). Flipside is located at Lista (southern Norway ) and is Norway's newest and largest indoor skate facility at 2500 m², consisting of bowl , foam pit , resi pad and much more. A park ideal for rollerblading.
- Pro Bowl Contest MarseilleThe PRO BOWL CONTEST is an international bowl competition for professionals and amateurs, taking place in one of Europes most famous bowls.
- Rubicon Inline Camps 2014 in UKWinterclash and Laced might be over (and how awesome they were!) but now we’ve got pro riders Alex Burston and Elliot Stevens lined up for two weeks of residential Inline Skate Camp madness this Summer.
- All latest events
- Issue 41Be-Mag issue #41 coming at ya! Available now at your favourite blade store / newsstand / airport lounge (for those of you living the Tour Life). We've a sage and passionate opener from the Editor-in-Chief Jojo Jacobi, who also interviews Norway's Olav Norheim (page 52). You'll also find some personal insight directly from the biggest names to have competed at Bittercold, and some additional history, now that the series has come to an abrupt end.
- Issue 40The Fall/Winter issue of Be-Mag is about to hit a newsstand near you, and we've a bumper treat in store for the 15th anniversary issue. That's right, issue 40 of your favourite global blading publication, shining a light on the good and the great in this blading world we know and love for 15 years, and solidly looking forward to the next 15!
- Issue 39Issue 39 gives you a recap of North America’s favorite drinking problem with a rollerblade contest, the Bittercold Showdown, along with it’s European cousin Winterclash and all of the mischief that went down. The Conference make the best of the wintertime by heading to the dry heat of Arizona for a road trip, while half way across the planet Sven Boekhorst and his team took their signature launch ramp around the Netherlands to see what kind of trouble they could get into.
- All latest mag articles