- Motor Town Classic: Blading PhotosetSam DeAngelis did not only film and edit the interview with the founders of Motor Town Classic; he also took some awesome photos during the weekend. This first photoset shows some of the tricks that went down during the comp.
- Meet the Motor Town ClassicMotor Town Classic is NOT Bittercold Showdown. Founders Noah Zipser, James Fisher, and Sean Quinn have been a huge influence in the Detroit rollerblading scene for years now and have taken it upon themselves to keep tradition alive! Detroit and local natives, these fellas have been shredding and supporting the Modern Skate Park scene for years. Tune in as they tell you the story of Motor Town Classic, following Bittercold's history, and their expectations to be an event to be reckoned with. Also look out for some sneak peeks of Winston Wardell and Dre Powell as they warm up for the Pro Contest this Saturday.
- Winterclash Pro Finals & ResultsWinterclash X 2014 is officially over, long live the Afterclash! Before everybody is heading out of Area 51 to hit the city here are the results and some photos from the Pro Qualifiers and Finals!
- All latest articles
- Ten Tips for starting a Blading Company on Wheels SceneWheel Scene provides valuable advice for everyone wanting to start their own companies (and be successful) in the rollerblading industry field eco system thing. This is a must read for everyone, not just blading entrepreneurs.
- Razors adds Beat Schillmeier to their Pro Team Razors welcomes Beat Schillmeier to the Switzerland pro team. Edited by Quinn Feldman.
- Some free Advice for Busy Bladers from Mushroom BladingMushroom Blading published an article relevant for every "grown up" with too many excuses to strap on the blades regularly.
- All latest news
Aritz Ortega Savannah
Skater: Aritz Ortega
Johnny Yoon Stale Grab
Skater: Johnny Yoon
Trick: Stale Grab
Jose Gonzalez Venezolion Lui Kang 180
Skater: Jose Gonzalez Venezolion
Trick: Lui Kang 180
- All latest pictures
- Pow-wow Pro/Am 2014 in Jacksonville, USAMarch 14-15 at Kona Skate Park in Jacksonville Florida. The biggest skate event in the country returns for its next installment at the legendary Kona Skate Park.
- Hangaren Spring-Bladejam 2014 in Linköping, SwedenThree days of fun at the Hangaren Spring-Bladejam 2014 in Linköping, Sweden with guest bladers Rosie O'Donoghue, Dominic Bruce, Fredrik Andersson, Nils Jansons, and Connaire Skerritt!
- Rubicon Inline Camps 2014 in UKWinterclash and Laced might be over (and how awesome they were!) but now we’ve got pro riders Alex Burston and Elliot Stevens lined up for two weeks of residential Inline Skate Camp madness this Summer.
- All latest events
- Issue 41Be-Mag issue #41 coming at ya! Available now at your favourite blade store / newsstand / airport lounge (for those of you living the Tour Life). We've a sage and passionate opener from the Editor-in-Chief Jojo Jacobi, who also interviews Norway's Olav Norheim (page 52). You'll also find some personal insight directly from the biggest names to have competed at Bittercold, and some additional history, now that the series has come to an abrupt end.
- Issue 40The Fall/Winter issue of Be-Mag is about to hit a newsstand near you, and we've a bumper treat in store for the 15th anniversary issue. That's right, issue 40 of your favourite global blading publication, shining a light on the good and the great in this blading world we know and love for 15 years, and solidly looking forward to the next 15!
- Issue 39Issue 39 gives you a recap of North America’s favorite drinking problem with a rollerblade contest, the Bittercold Showdown, along with it’s European cousin Winterclash and all of the mischief that went down. The Conference make the best of the wintertime by heading to the dry heat of Arizona for a road trip, while half way across the planet Sven Boekhorst and his team took their signature launch ramp around the Netherlands to see what kind of trouble they could get into.
- All latest mag articles