Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: ahhh, holy shit ASIG, dont fly ever, i have the inside scoop

Default ahhh, holy shit ASIG, dont fly ever, i have the inside scoop

So my former company is trying to gain points by having a facebook page and doing charity for needy kids. Well, fuck them! Seriously, you had a former employee die because she got into a drunken argument with her lesbo GF and fall off the back of a lifted jeep wasted. Now you are trying to seem all high and mighty. Well, now that i dont work for you i will reveal the truth:

You think you are safe flying do you? LOL, i worked for ASIG at BNA and RSW. Lets set aside the fact that 80% of the employees responsible for your plane having enough fuel to reach its destination are either high or hung over during the day. I cant tell you how many times we would leave work and all be out getting wasted at the nearest bar while sniffing blow and the 24 hour phone would ring. We would return to work drunk and high off our asses and have to fuel diversions risking the lived of hundreds of passengers. One supe in particular wrecked a 15000 gal tanker into a lightpole as a result of this! Such a fucking farce. Just remember this next time you fly bitches!
    Peen

ur an idiot

why, cuz i never plan on returning to the aviation industry and dont care if they get exposed? Seriously, if you saw the shit i have it would make you never want to fly again!
    Peen

if ur high or drunk why would u go to work at an airport. u could kill so many people. if i saw some shit like that i would probably start beating asses.

Thanks.

yeah, which....is....why....i.....quit......

and yes all of these actions have been reported, but when the station manager is a drunken drug addict who shows up to work @ 3am with a hooker and hands you the work that he was supposed to do that is now your responsability before passing out, shit tends to get covered up.
    Peen

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan
    Thanks.
    no prob, for serious, only fly Southwest. Other than that, just drive!
    Peen

Quote Originally Posted by oldskizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan
    Thanks.
    no prob, for serious, only fly Southwest. Other than that, just drive!

qft. Seriously, I only fly southwest. They treat me good.

But man... scurry shit.

Southwest is on top of their shit, which is why they are to only airline thriving ATM. But seriously, i have seen an NWA mechanic come out to look at a panel on a DC9 engine that is flapping in the wind, scratch his head, poke at it for a second, and then put some aircraft tape over it and then let the plane take off!
    Peen

oh and shall i mention that NWA, now delta, still has DC9's in the air that came off the line in the 60's
    Peen

I feel you man.

i hate c130s with a passion. they are all from like the 50's and shit.

im so glad that im security and not a maintainer. they have to deal with some crazy shit.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    http://southernscum.tumblr.com/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ $8011.33 (Trips included)

Default Re: ahhh, holy shit ASIG, dont fly ever, i have the inside s

So my former company is trying to gain points by having a facebook page and doing charity for needy kids. Well, fuck them! Seriously, you had a former employee die because she got into a drunken argument with her lesbo GF and fall off the back of a lifted jeep wasted. Now you are trying to seem all high and mighty. Well, now that i dont work for you i will reveal the truth:

You think you are safe flying do you? LOL, i worked for ASIG at BNA and RSW. Lets set aside the fact that 80% of the employees responsible for your plane having enough fuel to reach its destination are either high or hung over during the day. I cant tell you how many times we would leave work and all be out getting wasted at the nearest bar while sniffing blow and the 24 hour phone would ring. We would return to work drunk and high off our asses and have to fuel diversions risking the lived of hundreds of passengers. One supe in particular wrecked a 15000 gal tanker into a lightpole as a result of this! Such a fucking farce. Just remember this next time you fly bitches!
    I have two really good friends that fly planes. Minus the drugs it sounds exactly like their days.

Default Re: ahhh, holy shit ASIG, dont fly ever, i have the inside s

I have two really good friends that fly planes. Minus the drugs it sounds exactly like their days.

in all reality, the captain has the final say. They wont take off unless everything is good, but it still makes you think about how lax things still are in air travel. I mean you cant take a bottle of water through security, but as long as someone doesnt have a felony, any idiot can gain access to an airport, kind of ironic.
    Peen

in all reality, the captain has the final say. They wont take off unless everything is good, but it still makes you think about how lax things still are in air travel. I mean you cant take a bottle of water through security, but as long as someone doesnt have a felony, any idiot can gain access to an airport, kind of ironic.
    the rule is you cant take liquids more than a certain size because it could be anything... and water is under the liquid list...

Quote Originally Posted by killinemsoftly
    the rule is you cant take liquids more than a certain size because it could be anything... and water is under the liquid list...
    i know what the rule is, that wasnt my point.....i actually dont have a point.
    Peen

Etministraightor

I fucking hate flying so fucking much.

yeah i know. i used to do ground maintenance at the ft myers airport and would be high most of the time which includes the times i drove the work truck or other equipment around the airport. granted i didn't work on the airplanes but the guys who do the flight preps aren't much better.

but at least you guys can feel better knowing that the actual mechanics who work on the plane are all pretty good...well at least my dad is and everyone he has worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernintendo Chalmers
    yeah i know. i used to do ground maintenance at the ft myers airport and would be high most of the time which includes the times i drove the work truck or other equipment around the airport. granted i didn't work on the airplanes but the guys who do the flight preps aren't much better.

but at least you guys can feel better knowing that the actual mechanics who work on the plane are all pretty good...well at least my dad is and everyone he has worked with.
    wait, you used to work @ RSW? When was this? I worked for swissport there back in 06-07. Who are you and do i know you?
    Peen