San Diego and LA/OC skate spots.
im going to LA for 1 day, huntington beach for 4 or 5 i think and San diego for a week.
Does anyone know any good street spots in any of these areas?
i know of chicano ledges or whatever there called in san diego and la jolla and poway high school. but i really need to find some other good places.
looking for anything, flat rails, stair rails (but not REALLY steep ones) and obviously ledges, plus any other cool shit such as ditches.
If anyone can help me out with like street names and shit, it'd be very appreciated.
There are no longer spots in san diego, sorry bro.
1. Dwyer school, the big 180 Bambrick did in Bang? - tons of rails.
2. Freezebee Golf Park across the street from the Sports center - A really big nipple high rail with about a 5 foot gap, but do-able, at least for me.
3. Behind chuckee Cheese, a fat black drop off rail off a loading dock, pretty fun
4. Off of slater and Edinger - Some school with some C ledges
5. Beach and ? - at some church - the gate everyone seems to skate, it starts off low and gets higher.
6. PCH and 17th? - there a taco bell between goldenwest and main street, across the street there are some kink rails at the beach
1. Los Alamos park Grand and ??? - the C ledge everyone skates
2. Across the street from Los Alamos park - a gap to rail, JC rowe skates it in Killerboots
3. Costco euclid and edinger - white handicap rails, you'll recognize them
4. a little before 405 freeway and edinger - little blue, little blue handicap rails, you'll recognize them.
fuck, have to get back to work, but that should be enough, if need more post back....
and you'er welcome fucker!
I wouldn't even waste your time in Huntington.
Thanks alot for all those spots.
im looking for as many spots as possible, so basically anything no matter how shit you think it is, just pots it up.
bascially anything at all in orange county, cos we're hiring a car so getting around wont be a problem.
also if anyone else knows any in San Diego that would be a great help.