Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: What is the KKK's stance on Native Americans?

Default What is the KKK's stance on Native Americans?

I've never thought about whether or not they are cool with them or not.

i think the kkk are strictly white supremacists, not american supremacists
    so, fuck'em?

their stance is goofy 23 inch split, 18/ -12
    [/u]

they don't/didn't like them

There was also resistance to Klan violence. In a 1958 North Carolina incident, the Klan burned crosses at the homes of two Lumbee Native Americans who had associated with white people and threatened to return with more men. When they held a nighttime rally nearby, they found themselves surrounded by hundreds of armed Lumbees. Gunfire was exchanged, and the Klan was routed at what became known as the Battle of Hayes Pond.[96] In 1953, newspaper publisher W. Horace Carter received a Pulitzer prize for reporting on the activities of the Klan.

White supremacists are the greasiest fuckballs ever.

They're always extremely unintelligent.

"The reason the Klan speaks of themselves as "true" Americans, is the way THEY see it The KKK does not think the Native Americans were not the first ones in America. They claim that Vikings were there long before the Indians. There does seem to be some evidence that Vikings came to America, however, there is no proof as far as I know that the Native American Indian was not there when the Viking came centuries ago. The facts also are that the Vikings did not civilize America and left for other lands. The Klan has taught that the Indians are subhuman and refer to them as "wagon burners" Some Klan leaders have stated they had a certain amount of respect for them because rather then let the white man make slaves out of them they fought back. The weird thing is, most people I met that belonged to the Klan had at least some Indian ancestry! So much for that ignorant theory of "pure race"!"