Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: probation questions/ breathalyzer

Default probation questions/ breathalyzer

I just got put on probation, I have to take a breathalyzer twice a week. How much/when can I drink and still blow zeros?

CCD<3

mdma and jenkem? shitty deal haha.

Jenkem.. lol. Yeah my buddy is a pretty big wine-o, hes been on probation for a while for multiple d.u.i's, he takes weekly breathylzers, so he bought one.. and I would say you have a 1-2 day waiting period after blowing a .08 or higher. But dont risk it dude, hes been arrested by his p.o. alot for that shit and got his probation revoked and extended, he started out with 1 yr probation and turned it into 8 by drinking hardcore on the weekends, etc. Just start using drugs.

Default Re: probation questions/ breathalyzer

Quote Originally Posted by akkkill
    I just got put on probation, I have to take a breathalyzer twice a week. How much/when can I drink and still blow zeros?

Hahahahahahahaha suck it.

I am in love with this girl.

http://fortheloliss.blogspot.com/

I don't drink and drive because I like drinking to much to have to deal with that shit.

find out when and enjoy that one pabst a week..

ROCK LOBSTER
    back from the dead!! :P

im sure you can blow a complete zero with 4-5 beers

ive done it before....now go ahead
    A TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN K

i've drank half a fifth of 80 proof vodka one night before 10pm and could blow a .0 by like 9am lol.

In general it takes your body 1 hour to get rid of one 12 ounce beer/glass of wine/shot of 80 proof liquor. One drink should put your BAC at .02-.04% depending on your size and tolerance. Basically you should give yourself One Hour per Beer/Shot/Glass of Wine for your body to get rid of that drink's effects.

R.I.P. Phillip James Nguyen

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersalad
    In general it takes your body 1 hour to get rid of one 12 ounce beer/glass of wine/shot of 80 proof liquor. One drink should put your BAC at .02-.04% depending on your size and tolerance. Basically you should give yourself One Hour per Beer/Shot/Glass of Wine for your body to get rid of that drink's effects.
    this is fact. i had to take a class after i got my dwi and this is all i got out of it.

photo by cooper k.

5 reasons why you are smart.

1. You committed a crime.
    2. You got caught.
    3. You are asking how to keep committing crime while on probation for crime you were not smart enough to get away with.
    4. You are posting on a public forum asking how to get away with ongoing crime.
    5. You are asking Be-mag how to continue your criminal venture, are you serious?

<3 alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by kfc_qbn

2. You got caught.
    3. You are asking how to keep committing crime while on probation for crime you were not smart enough to get away with.
    5. You are asking Be-mag how to continue your criminal venture, are you serious?
    Shut the fuck up.

I passed 22 random visualized piss tests with a fucking wizzinator and beat 2 years of probabtion with it. That doesn't make me tough shit but I was stupid for getting caught and then smart enough not to a second time but it wasn't by random luck and so this dude is potentially impacting his luck (for the good or bad) by becoming informed.

He came here for help, he got it. Now maybe he can avoid the mistake of getting caught a second time which he wasn't smart enough to get away with, the first time.

Something that guy might find interesting:

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin K
    He came here for help, he got it. Now maybe he can avoid the mistake of getting caught a second time which he wasn't smart enough to get away with, the first time.

think about it this way...if you keep to the law, then maybe you dont have to find stupid ways of getting around it
    A TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN K

Quote Originally Posted by Bazodazo

think about it this way...if you keep to the law, then maybe you dont have to find stupid ways of getting around it
    Dude, I completely see the rationale, please don't think I don't.

I love to smoke pot. I also enjoy drinking. Pot obviously is against the law here and I understand that. I also understand that I still don't give a fuck and I'm going to do what I enjoy and do my best to not get caught and if I do get caught then I will do the time.

So he's already broke the law. He obviously wants to continue to do something he enjoys despite the repercussions. So knowing that he is going to do it anyways, why not make sure he doesn't get caught again?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustles
    The laws of today are bullshit. Laws are supposed to help/serve the people, not restrict their freedom.
    The laws of today are bullshit. Laws are supposed to help/serve the people, not restrict their freedom.

I dont think he needs a lecture...

Quote Originally Posted by b-rizzle

I dont think he needs a lecture...

yeah true, he just needs to grow up
    A TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN K

Quote Originally Posted by kfc_qbn

2. You got caught.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Drinking is not a crime. The Breathalyzers that he has to take were not due to drinking, but a condition of probation from something unrelated. Dude got charged with resisting arrest w/o violence and reckless driving. They originally tried to charge him with fleeing and eluding/high-speed pursuit and resisting an officer with violence which are both felonies. After sitting in jail for 2 months, the State's Attorney finally looked at the dashcam footage and realized that, as happens so often, the police were 100% lying. And, he still got a year probation with Breathalyzers twice a week. That's a bunch of fucking bullshit to me. I could really give a fuck what you think, though, because you have already proven that you are a fucking tool. I can already sense that you are the next Fantastic Feets . . .

DIE BE-MAG SNITCHES!
    I love you, you are the epitome of why intelligent people get so much enjoyment form messageboards, not even from posting, just lurking.

Are we gonna hear your sob story about how you were set up now?

Although some of my post was meant in jest, it was meant to, hopefully, inspire thought of ones own actions and subsequent consequences. I am sorry that you wasted so much time reading the Hagakure, as you fail to recognize it's absolute truth on any level whatsoever.

Call me the next whomever you want, at least I'm not the next Charlie Hustles, that is, until "5-0 comes a knockin on a nigga fo gettin lifted."

You rule Charlie, wait, you don't, but I do sincerely hope for your sake that your internet persona is not really the way you live.

And to Akkkil (and any other drinkers, pot smokers, etc) just wait til your past this stuff and go get drunk and high as much as you want in your own place.