* Matte Box with rail system
super simple ...
1. Make two squares out of wood and then make a hole in the center (3 to 4 in diameter)
2. Make a ring that is the same size as step 1 hole
3. Use an air nailer and Nail the ring to one inside matching up with the hole perfectly
4. Attach youre other side to the ring with air nailer
5. Get some thin ply and cut out a shape for the barn doors and french flag
6. Get 3 Hinges and attach the barn doors and french flag using tiny screws
7. To make the rail system you need 2 pieces of 12 to 16 in 1/2in pvc pipe
8. You will also need 3/8 pieces to attach to a piece of wood (they are clamps to attach pipe to a wall in the pvc section at home depot) you need like 3 packs, they come in packs of five.
9. Also get some end caps ... 2 will do 1/2 inch
10. Then take a tripod base plate and attach it to a piece of 4x4 wood and on the opposite side attach your clamps (loose enough for your rails to slide)
11. You should be able to attach your plate to a tripod and pvc pieces.
12. Get 1 more 4x4 pieces and attach 4 clamps on the bottom and 4 on the top
13. Get 1 more 4x4 pieces and attach 4 clamps on the bottom and then a tripod base plate on the top
14. You should now have a tripod mounted Matte Box and then to mount your camera.
Heres a Photo ... P.S. paint it after ... www.DONTBEAFAGGOT.COM