Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: whatever happened to that tampa bukakee girl

  1. #1

    Default whatever happened to that tampa bukakee girl

    That was a great moment in be mag history. I felt like we really made a difference in the life of somebody outside of rollerblading. Whatever happened to that chick?

    GREG WE NEED YOUR HELP
    [/u]

  2. #2

    Join Date
    08.01.2003
    Location
    right near da beach
    Posts
    13,729

    Default

    hahahaha

    NO WITCH HUNTS

    Quote Originally Posted by BMV View Post
    ya fuckin' pineapples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awytok View Post
    that's why I posted some postings

  3. #3

    Join Date
    09.02.2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,077

    Default

    KNOW witch hunts

  4. #4
    gambiacrumember's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.03.2004
    Location
    Kent UK. Second home Canton, OH.
    Posts
    5,735

    Default

    I miss the be-witch hunts. That was truly the day be-mag became /b/-mag.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    02.01.2004
    Location
    8)
    Posts
    16,673

    Default

    I thought she was a total cutie.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    28.09.2005
    Location
    Gloucester, MA
    Posts
    5,390

    Default

    girl could take a load to the face

  7. #7

    Join Date
    02.01.2004
    Location
    8)
    Posts
    16,673

    Default

    That's what I loved about her! It takes a type of enlightenment to be able to do that, ya know?

  8. #8
    chrisbreezyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    5,044

    Default

    i missed this and demand somebody catch me up


    "What are you doing for April Fool's?"
    Quote Originally Posted by mudhut jollyrancher
    jerking off in my coffee
    that'll teach me

  9. #9

    Default

    somebody (I can't remember who) found some chick that he knew from high school or college that was involved in porn. we found her myspace/facebook/personal email and began to flood it. then her parents were also emailed/messaged. then she made an account on here and started messaging us. good times were had by all
    [/u]

  10. #10

    Join Date
    02.01.2004
    Location
    8)
    Posts
    16,673

    Default

    The chops of her naked with her family...

  11. #11
    chrisbreezyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    5,044

    Default

    damn it, i must see everything


    "What are you doing for April Fool's?"
    Quote Originally Posted by mudhut jollyrancher
    jerking off in my coffee
    that'll teach me

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbreezyyy View Post
    damn it, i must see everything
    This.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    08.01.2003
    Location
    right near da beach
    Posts
    13,729

    Default

    Haha I forgot about the shops...

    Quote Originally Posted by BMV View Post
    ya fuckin' pineapples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awytok View Post
    that's why I posted some postings

  14. #14

    Join Date
    02.01.2004
    Location
    8)
    Posts
    16,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ift View Post
    Haha I forgot about the shops...
    Dat's cause you thick as shit, fgt.


  15. #15

    Join Date
    23.03.2004
    Location
    Ypsilanti Mi.
    Posts
    2,821

  16. #16
    Krish's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.01.2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R-MONEY$$$ View Post
    The chops of her naked with her family...
    ahaha I wasn't sure if I knew about this.. but it's all coming back
    there were some srs discussions about her too, like she was trying to get people in trouble?

  17. #17

    Join Date
    16.09.2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    15,289

    Default

    wasn't that the incident that some how turned bemag into sandy vagina?

  18. #18
    Tatersalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.01.2003
    Location
    Belmont, NC
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanC View Post
    wasn't that the incident that some how turned bemag into sandy vagina?
    yes, it was also the incident that got be demodded.

    Quote Originally Posted by bukakee slut
    How dare you say this forum is not a witch hunt?!?! These kids are talking about finding an address, phone number, "wrecking her life", and putting pictures that are cropped on here! I want you to know that a police report has been filled, they're doing a full investigation on this site and how exactly you're an administrator. I emiled the other administrator, the one who first removed it & asked her to remove it again, or I promise there will be cops showing up at everyone one of these kids houses. This is stalking and harrassment so I really hope that you don't become as immature, and heartless as these jerks and delete the forum. Thank you.

    - SABRINA!

    and just for the record I got even more of a laugh out of this forum as these other kids did, I found it quite flattering to see that people can talk about me nonstop for 5 days and have 22 pages about me. They only talk about me because I'm better then them and they want to break someone they feel a threat down. But no one will Ever wreck me because everyone in my life already knows and I refuse to let some lame ass kids make me upset over their worthless opinions anyways. That shit was done a year ago and I've moved on with my life. I think These kids parents need to see how worthless their children are by attempting to be so cruel and mean. What I did with my sex life didn't hurt a single person, I'm not the bad person here. It's every single fucking person who posted in that forum that needs to rethink who they're trying to make out to be the bad person. At least I can go to bed every night knowing I never did something like this to someone who I've NEVER even met or whose never done a mean thing to me. So thanks for your smart ass comment in the forum it's sad that you think this HATE forum was alright, but I'm asking you now before I go further with charges to delete this posting. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tater
    "They only talk about me because I'm better then them and they want to break someone they feel a threat down"

    No, I'm pretty sure they talk about you because you're a whore, not because they feel threatened by you.

    Best wishes,
    Tater
    Quote Originally Posted by bukakee slut
    They talk about me because I'm a whore. You're supposed to be protecting people who get hate forums created about them, not go along with it. There's thousands of girls who have done porn it's nothing new. For you're information I'm Not a whore. That was done almost a year ago and I've made a lot of changes in my life. Maybe Then I was, but I'm a different person now whose moved on from the mistakes I've made. So don't you dare talk down to me when you don't even know me. I'm sending a copy of that message to Stuff because you're disrespectful remark was extremely uncalled for. Bye.
    and the next morning i awoke to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff
    Tater,

    Sabrina just forwarded me your msg, I can't believe you really went after her after posting this in the the forum...





    I really don't know what came to your mind, anyway i took your mod status. Don't go further harassing her, I'm serious.

    Stuff

    R.I.P. Phillip James Nguyen

  19. #19
    anton_mr's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.08.2008
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    2,578

    Default

    She also happened to be a teacher in some school.

  20. #20
    Kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.05.2003
    Location
    Norgay
    Posts
    19,365

    Default

    Ive been demanding the shops from Fetus in multiple posts for at least 6 months, in the be-mag funny pictures thread (or was it the meme thread?)

    Anyways, he haven't posted them yet, so good luck.

    Naked family photo and Clown pic were my favourites

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •