Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your bad late night Taco Bell experience

Default Post your bad late night Taco Bell experience

I'm not sure what made me want to post this all of the sudden. But Everyone has terrible things happen to them late at night in a Taco Bell at some point.

The one that makes me never want to eat there again took place about 4 months ago. I was with 2 friends, we had just came back from a show. I look over and I see the manager crawl over the counter to see his girlfriend on the other side. 10 or 15 minutes goes by, we're just talking. I look over and I notice that the two of them are making out by the soda machines. I look over again, and notice that the girl is definitely giving him a handjob. Whole thing was just fuckin' weird.

I need you to like the fuck out of this page: facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/NorthfleetBand

Do you know if he came?

if she was down with that, then she probably sucked another guys dick before.

at my local taco bell, there are always dudes who stand outside the drivethru and hit on girls in cars

You should have called him out. Lolz would have ensued.

I don't have any interesting stories, I don't eat fast food.

Booking Agent/Tour Manager representing Koncept & J57, Rasco, Edo G, Skyzoo & Torae, Sapient, and Illmaculate.

Just extensive time on the john.

My friends and I were drinking once at a friends house and I invited this weird coworker of mine to come chill (we wanted to get into blading, so I decided to befriend him) even though I was the only one there who knew him. He came over a didn't drink anything at all, just watched youtube and talked about iPhone aps to everyone. I needed to drive home eventually so I decided to walk to toco bell to sober up. He came with me and he has a lot of nervous energy and he's really into parkour. The whole 1/4 mile walk and back he was jumping on curbs, walking on people's brick fences, and swinging on poles trying to impress me. Since I was drunk, it was really awkward for some reason. Also he ended up not having any money so I had to buy him taco bell. Not the best cool story, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by NickL View Post
    The whole 1/4 mile walk and back he was jumping on curbs, walking on people's brick fences, and swinging on poles trying to impress me.
    How can you be sure he was trying to impress you? Maybe he just wanted to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by salomonskater View Post
    How can you be sure he was trying to impress you? Maybe he just wanted to have fun.
    Because he spent the whole day telling me how blading was like parkour but less creative. The reason he wanted to come to taco bell with me was so he could show me that anything could be an obstacle to do stuff on in parkour.

When I found out that they stopped making the Cheese Extreme Quesadilla.

I was there Friday night and they said hold on a second thinking the mic was off, then I hear the guy yell "I cut my fucking finger!" then i ordered anyways. Fails/ tasty.

We were there after a night of drinking downtown. My friend Adam who is pretty quiet most the time says something involving a curse word. Well the lady cleaning the place tells him not to cuss. He gets all red and throws a taco into the wall really hard and storms out. Shit was so cash.

My life was a bad late night Taco Bell experience from ages 17-20. Third shift at that shit hole for nearly 3 years.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by kike mallahan View Post
    My life was a bad late night Taco Bell experience from ages 17-20. Third shift at that shit hole for nearly 3 years.
    3 fucking years? I salute u sir for not killing ur self or another.

I ate Taco Bell, and had diarrhea all night

we have plenty of Filibertos with 24hr open lobbies , lots of interesting people around 2-4am

one time I went there and they were shut down for multiple health code violations (sign on the window), the next day the doors were open, I walked in an enjoyed my meal

WANT TO BUY
    Leading The Blind
    Face The Music

i dont have a taco bell experience but i had a really weird experience at a 24 hour mexican restaurant in madison, wi. i was up there for halloween with some friends and i got really drunk at this party and a bunch of us went to eat at this place. after an intense car ride, i started feeling sick after ordering my food so i kinda had my head down on the table with a taco sitting there. all of a sudden i look up and this fat girl is sitting right across from me staring. she starts asking me all these questions and keeps looking at my food. i basically stared at her without saying much to get her to leave but she wouldnt. i felt like i was going to puke and she was weirding me out, so i was like "uhh..do you want this or something?" and she immediately grabbed it and scarfed it down in like 20 seconds then just walked out without saying anything. cool story bro i know, but that was very strange i thought.

hahahha, I bet that is a fat girl strategy for free tacos across the world, "24 hour food vulture", keeping pockets and bitches fat since 1950's. She knows she is fat, no need to tell her.

one time i went to taco bell alone at like 3am when i was walking home from a friends house. i go in and no one is there, i order 2 hard and 2 soft tacos and a drink. i didn't have enough for i drink so i said i didn't need one. he handed me a cup anyway. then when i was eating, he said "do you like tacos?", i said "...yes". i didn't think much of it, then he walks out and gives me 6 fucking tacos and asks me to take a survey. great night.