Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: Anyone on the Central Coast of Cali?

Default Anyone on the Central Coast of Cali?

Primarily around Lompoc, Santa Maria and Santa Barbara? I'm really getting tired of skating by myself. It's hard to progress with out someone else to skate around with. Hit me up.

look up thomas verrocco on FB. I don't skate much anymore sorry. too old and broken with little time.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Oltmans View Post
    look up thomas verrocco on FB. I don't skate much anymore sorry. too old and broken with little time.
    LOL I am Tom, Isaac.

HA!
    Wanna get together and do an old man sesh? If I'm not mistaken there's a park in Solvang that isn't too far from your condo. And doesn't skateone have a test park?
    Last edited by psyconic; 07.03.2012 at 14:51.

Bump. Getting tired of rolling

juan and Jeremy should be rolling through town soon.

juan and Jeremy should be rolling through town soon.
    Orly? I would love to get a sesh in with people other than 9 year old scooter kids at the skate park. Let me know when they're gonna be in town and maybe we can get something set up.
    Last edited by psyconic; 30.03.2012 at 13:57.

Wait by Jeremy and Juan do you mean Jeremy Townsend and Juan Bello? I've got no issues rolling with those guys but, I would be seriously out classed.
    Last edited by psyconic; 30.03.2012 at 14:44.

Juan Mosqueda.

Juan Mosqueda.
    I'm down, I just about broke my wrist on Saturday but, I don't care. I still want to roll with someone other than myself. Lemme know when there in town or just have them hit me up on FB.

Thanks for the help Isaac. I talked to Jeremy and he said he'd be in town around July which should give me enough time for me to start doing hand rails again. I had no idea he was from Lompoc, small world. It's just a shame I can't find anyone else in the poc that rolls.

Yo - my name is Phil. I live in San Luis Obispo, so not TOO far away... Closest blader buddies to me are Anthony Gallegos who lives in Arroyo Grande and some other dudes a half hour north of me in a little town near Paso Robles. So there are a few of us. Inline Warehouse is located in SLO, too, though there still aren't too many bladers around.

I know Juan lives in Pismo but, I haven't tried to get a hold of him yet. We should get a meet up sesh set up or something. Park, street, whatever. I might be able to get the guys from SB rolling to come out too.

Juan was the aggressive guy working at Inline Warehouse, but he was fired a while back. They had a guy since, who also left, and moved to Texas. I'm down for a sesh, and to meet some SB bladers.
    It is the action that makes the man

Currently living in Santa Cruz, but will be in SB during UC graduation June 15-17 or so, I'll probably check out the skatepark there, maybe see some around...

Solvang skate park is WAY better than SB's... just FYI. and If you're 21, Figueroa Mtn Brewery in Buellton and Firestone as well..

From the few pictures I can find it looks pretty dope, but a bit of a drive? I'm 24, so I'll check those.