Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: Razors Cult Blue Street Skates Size 8 For $65

Default Razors Cult Blue Street Skates Size 8 For $65

Razors Cult Blue Street Skates Size 8 For $65

very good condition broken in comes with boot, frames, and wheels

pics
    "I reflected that man is the veriest slave of custom, and that many points in the routine of his existence are deemed essentially important, which are only so at all by his having rendered them habitual"

Quote Originally Posted by hhhjjjkkklll View Post
    pics
    "I reflected that man is the veriest slave of custom, and that many points in the routine of his existence are deemed essentially important, which are only so at all by his having rendered them habitual"

POST PICTURES

do you still want them? photo (1).JPG

the picture needs to be larger

it says there is a certain size that the picture has to be or it wont let me post it do you know how i can show it to you in a different way like and email?

host it on FB or photobucket.com
    Remember: "It is better to keep your [hands still] and appear stupid than to [respond] and remove all doubt."