Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?

Thread: I liked this more than I thought I would [X-post from Rollernews]

Default I liked this more than I thought I would [X-post from Rollernews]

[img]http://www.universalstudiosentertainment.com/assets_c/2010/04/62107549_BrokebackMountain_800x445-thumb-800x445-589.jpg[img]

Jk

[vid]http://vimeo.com/40317444[vid]

I really liked that roof trick for some reason

I forgot how to imbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by I shit prostate blood View Post
    That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
    I will regain my throne!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Tary View Post
    Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dberg View Post

Jk

I really liked that roof trick for some reason

I forgot how to imbed.
    Think I sorted that, posting to find out.
    How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

Be-Car
    http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

skating was reeeeeal nice,but that editing was obnoxious as fuck. WHY U NO LAND MONSTER GRIND TO GAP FROM BEGINNING?

where can i find the ruined bttf song?

WANT TO BUY
    Leading The Blind
    Face The Music

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    skating was reeeeeal nice,but that editing was obnoxious as fuck. WHY U NO LAND MONSTER GRIND TO GAP FROM BEGINNING?
    Yeah I know, that confused me. It didn't look like he feel hard at all...
    That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
    I will regain my throne!

Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppet4Eternity View Post
    Think I sorted that, posting to find out.
    Did the codes change? I remember them just being "img" and "vid" or "video" or something like that
    I will regain my throne!

Did the codes change? I remember them just being "img" and "vid" or "video" or something like that
    you forgot dat /

It's capitals, and then the second one has a forward slash before it. And yeah, it's [VIDEO] not [vid]
    How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

Be-Car
    http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Muppet4Eternity View Post
    It's capitals, and then the second one has a forward slash before it. And yeah, it's [VIDEO] not [vid]
    I edited it like 5 times trying different forms of the word ("vid" versus "video") and capitalizing them. But yeah. Gen2roller had it right. thanks man
    I will regain my throne!

I edited it like 5 times trying different forms of the word ("vid" versus "video") and capitalizing them. But yeah. Gen2roller had it right. thanks man

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "I reflected that man is the veriest slave of custom, and that many points in the routine of his existence are deemed essentially important, which are only so at all by his having rendered them habitual"

i thought it was put together real well. great skating.

I think I liked the skating? Did we watch the same video? It was playing all stop motion style for me. Some parts played normal but most of it was like a bad school project.