Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downsizing Razors SL

Default Downsizing Razors SL

Just out of interest sake, has anyone done the toe cut modification on the razor sl's to go down a size and perhaps also gone the trust spec ops liner route? For eg. I skate a size 8us carbon 2 is it possible to drop to the 6/7 sl shell with the toe cut modification with trust spec ops and still be comfy?

Banned

It depends.

Toe cut sl's? wut

Banned

It's more of an "Undercut".

Looks like this:

toe cut mod works. i had a size 12 blank liner in a 10-11 bambrick shell. didn't have any toe pain

i rode size 8 carbon, do not toe cut your razors to me thats just ludacris a size nine trust liner will fit in a 6-7 shell
    "I reflected that man is the veriest slave of custom, and that many points in the routine of his existence are deemed essentially important, which are only so at all by his having rendered them habitual"

Thanks for all the feed back any more info will be much appreciated, personal experiences, pictures etc. Thanks in advance.

if you're only going down one size and using Spec Ops liner you probably wont even need the toe-cut, i'm running a 11UK Razors liner in the 9-10UK shell (12US in 10-11US) and have plenty of room spare for my toes

i wear a size 10 shoe. skate the 8-9 sl shell with a size 10 liner. feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by julien vie View Post
    maybe he came in her mouth and after that you was whith her in kissed her , and taste is delicious dead amount of cum she had left in her mouth ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CK View Post
    ahahah sike niggers

I skate a size 10 but got some size 9 Aragon 3's for free, toe cut them and sanded down as much as I could on the sides and heel and a 10 liner fits in there perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanS View Post
    Just out of interest sake, has anyone done the toe cut modification on the razor sl's to go down a size and perhaps also gone the trust spec ops liner route? For eg. I skate a size 8us carbon 2 is it possible to drop to the 6/7 sl shell with the toe cut modification with trust spec ops and still be comfy?
    I skate the 6/7 shell. Only drawback is I need a very thin liner to fit them. Sz.8 carbon2/3 fit me perfect. You will be good to go if you get the right liners.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Calkins View Post
    I skate the 6/7 shell. Only drawback is I need a very thin liner to fit them. Sz.8 carbon2/3 fit me perfect. You will be good to go if you get the right liners.
    Cool thanks man, HOPEFULLY the trust spec ops is the rite liner :P

Sorry to bring this up again.. But SeanS did you manage to fit the skate?
    The reason i asked is because a shop i got my skates from (international shipped) sent me a size 6-7 boot when its supposed to be size 8-9... now i am stuck with a smaller boot size skate and i wondered if i did the toe cut to the boot and changed to a Trust Spec Ops 9 liners, will it fit?
    Thanks a lot

You shouldn't need to toe cut the 6-7 boot for a size 9 Spec Ops. I had a size 8 Spec Ops in a 6-7 boot and it was actually too small, I think a size 9 would've fit perfect.

So if i wear a size US 9 and i was supposed to get a boot size 8-9, i can still fit in a US boot 6-7 with a size 9 Trust Spec Op liners?
    If i can, it will definitely make my day.

I haven't got the skates yet, but I emailed www.Rollerwarehouse.com and they said i should definitely downsize with trust spec ops liner and shouldn't have to do that toe cut at all, let me know if you come right, what size skate did you wear be for if you dont mind me asking?

Just break the stock liners in, I'm a UK 11 and I skate a 10 (9-10 shell) with no problems.
    How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

Be-Car
    http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

Thanks for letting me know SeanS, and its been a while since i last skated and i recently just started to skate after 10+ years. The last skate i bought was a Razors Lievanos, but in size 11 (somehow the last time i bought my skates i thought we have to buy 2 sizes above. Thats how my Roces M12 are.). But i have plenty of room when i skate with my lievanos. And when i bought my Aragon 3, i researched and was told it run true to size, which means i should get a size 8-9boot. Which i did, but the shop sent me the wrong size since its the size 6-7 boot! (facepalm)
    So now i am stuck with the skate and was searching on the net for advices when i came across your thread about 'downsizing'.
    @muppet, the liners i got with the aragon 3 was a black Jug and when i tried to fit my feet, they hurt a lot on the top and sides, i don't think i can even skate straight with them.. so i probably won't be able to break them in....
    I tried them with my size 11 Trust Spec Ops and i can get my feet in without hurting but the toes felt like they are bent all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by twistedmission View Post
    So if i wear a size US 9 and i was supposed to get a boot size 8-9, i can still fit in a US boot 6-7 with a size 9 Trust Spec Op liners?
    If i can, it will definitely make my day.
    I still say that you should just return the skates, but if you can comfortably fit in a size 9 Spec Ops, it can't hurt to try it out if it doesn't cost you anything. Personally, I find that Spec Ops are a half size small because they're supposed to stretch, but they really don't stretch that much and are fairly tight fitting more akin to a footwrap.

What happened to my replies?.... i already wrote twice replying everyone... but it didn't show up... :s