Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Damien Wilson on rollerblading and the conference.

I'm on Damien's side completely and I think he always has been and will continue to be an amazing rollerblader. I did have one problem with what he said and my concern is only based on a rumor so don't be too upset if I'm wrong.

Wasn't he removed from his position as Xsjado team manager for smearing his own cumload in some kid's hair and down his face at BCSD a few years back? I think the victim was Dafick.

Are we talking about that New Jersey kid? what his name? Erik Stokley? Jizz slapped? Didn't he take a shit in someones ride?

Banned

rollerblading is never gonna make money if ya don't work together since were already so small

LIVENING OUT YA MAMA BACK YARD GO IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF
    THINK BARGON OR THE RAZOR TEAM DOING THAT SHIT ... NO

GODDAMN THERE WERE SO MANY HIPSTERS AT HIS MOMS HOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by NathanC View Post
    Are we talking about that New Jersey kid? what his name? Erik Stokley? Jizz slapped? Didn't he take a shit in someones ride?
    Yup that's who it was. Sorry Dafick...

"Accidental Machines"

Quote Originally Posted by TRON. View Post
    I'm on Damien's side completely and I think he always has been and will continue to be an amazing rollerblader. I did have one problem with what he said and my concern is only based on a rumor so don't be too upset if I'm wrong.

Wasn't he removed from his position as Xsjado team manager for smearing his own cumload in some kid's hair and down his face at BCSD a few years back? I think the victim was Dafick.
    Him and Stokley were having a prank war and Stokley shit in his truck bed. So then Damien slapped him with baby-batter. At least that's how I heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudhut Jollyrancher View Post
    Him and Stokley were having a prank war and Stokley shit in his truck bed. So then Damien slapped him with baby-batter. At least that's how I heard it.
    I never heard this before

I'm glad my boss has never deemed fit to slap me with a hand full of wang splash. I'd expect him to get sacked as well

His Demode section was sick.

No contract = no Tax = more cash for the Pro.

"It seems now most of every kid in Xsjado’s are wearing skinny jeans and some sort of accessory."\

It always come back to the pantz doesn't it

On the real though
    Damien does an awful lot of bragging about his accoplishments for somebody who isn't that good

Quote Originally Posted by Chow View Post
    No contract = no Tax = more cash for the Pro.
    No contract = more shady shit the company can pull, and you have zero legal recourse when things go south and they screw you out of due pay.

A smarter pro = more cash for the pro

Quote Originally Posted by KUBINS View Post
    On the real though
    Damien does an awful lot of bragging about his accoplishments for somebody who isn't that good
    Top 500...

Quote Originally Posted by chasparks View Post
    this is only semi-related, but when can we collectively decide to boycott rollernews?
    They seem to get allot of british people on their forums who are fucking assclowns.

Also they get a shitload of edits that probably shouldn't be there because of the disrespectful anonymous comments posted (eg:edits by women)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakep4196 View Post
    Dude buttholes are just weird.

On the real though
    Listing accomplishments to show you have done things for your company is allot different to bragging.

I hate to bring this up, but I really hope Shima can go ahead and come out with something similar to this about his dealings in the industry. That thing he has on SSM isn't satisfactory or his since now thing...I want to know more, alot more. I hope more people come out with there own perspective memoirs and certain things they have been apart of in the industry, and not hold their tongues and give us the real. I don't know if anybody else has notice this but rollerblading has certainly turned into some grown man shit.

I was critical about SSM and I was wrong.
    He has managed to get both Gc's and hook up with create to get frames for the pro's that are signed with create.

Plus as I mentioned, SSm's look better than the current lot of razors.

To be honest, I can understand why they wanted him of Xjado. But the way they handled it is absolutely unacceptable.
    The dude obviously put in his heart in this industry during his career. And tried to do his best for his sponsors wether you like his skating or not. They should have been honest to him and give him a worthy send of with all the respect he deserved.

The Conference and the Xsjado team lost a fair bit of credibility with these (lack of) actions.

Ignoring an employee till they go away is pretty shitty.
    Grow a set and say 'your not what our company is looking for, your fired'....

On a side note he is the only guy to speak the truth about the vampire edit by farmer.
    Everyone did not say how lame it was because of their respect for his skating, but it was pretty much this...

On the real though
    that's true

This slap is dedicated to mr wilson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQt6ulmW1J0
    HELLAHELLA