Connect with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating pussy that's on its period

Default Eating pussy that's on its period

I think it tastes way better than just a regular pussy. But I also consider myself a gourmet. I get off on period pussies so much. Shits so awesome. I love having a bloody dick.

what the-

hahaha bitch made.

Quote Originally Posted by mescalito View Post
    I think it tastes way better than just a regular pussy. But I also consider myself a gourmet. I get off on period pussies so much. Shits so awesome. I love having a bloody dick.
    Now you are fucking trolling. That is gross. But if you really feel this way, and you eat puss on the period. And you are a gourmet... (Say this part like an Asian lady) Why you having trouble finding boom boom buddy in woods?

I personally don't like skating in the rain. If my buddy does it with success, like a champion... I feel like I'm less of a man if I don't.

But sometimes I get broke off, and I don't give it as much as I would had the conditions been ideal.

But I did fuck this one trick on her period like two weeks ago. But... She calls all the time, and always mentions how horny she is during phone conversation.

With this thread you are being edgy. No man likes eating puss on the period.

I'm like Plies... I like pussy that smells like water. Enough sex topics on Be-Mag though...

Quote Originally Posted by BMV View Post
    I might listen to Satan's music, but I love baby animals.

thank you bruh. I'm totally down with it.

Nah dog... I said I'd bone a bitch that was missing a leg. It's just when the idea is thrown out there it seems horrible.

But put me in the situation I can put my game face on quick.

Dude I've fucked a deaf broad in highschool. WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, UNLESS SHE SPECIFIES SHE DOESN'T MOAN, OR SHE CAN DEMONSTRATE SAID MOANING AND IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A SATANIC FROG BEING CHOKED!

I don't like blood in my pubes dude... or butt pubes. And I usually fuck them juicy, and feels like my dick is being shoved into an oven turned on broil...

Do Not Want.

hahahahaaha. So I take it you haven't done it? I always told my girl that "I ain't scurt." Not for a while will she have that same experience.

hahahahaaha. So I take it you haven't done it? I always told my girl that "I ain't scurt." Not for a while will she have that same experience.

PSSSHh... Please dude... I've been fucking bitches on their period longer than some of you have been skating. I once was eating a bitch drunk in highschool when my friend was hiding to hear my techniques, but I was drunk, and I was pretty hammered, I asked the bitch after like a good 14 mintues of eating pussy meat... "What is this string?"...

My friend busts out laughing and gave himself up... And called me the biggest dumbass ever!

It's the worst when you are drunk... Bang some random piece of ass you pickup in a club, or scene or whatever... Drunk... Bang bitch all night...

Wake up and see blood on your hands, clothes, condoms lying around, in chicks hair, sheets, pillow cases.

UGH!

DUDE I be fuckin'. I don't drink much and fuck now after that.

OH! Dude my first like time bare backin' was this older chick was like... Don't be a pussy, it feels better for us on our rag to fuck... then she said. Soldiers fight in mud... You can slide through blood.

o_0

I reverse cowgirl that bitch... Still don't like fucking in that shit. I think I would rather fuck a chick in the butt... Call me gay. And everyone that personally knows me, knows I hate when a chick asks me to fuck the butt. That is GROSS... and if she can actually take it that is even nastier!

I love her music.

I actually skate to that bitch.

I like your posts mescalito. You're super weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Cardin View Post
    PSSSHh... Please dude... I've been fucking bitches on their period longer than some of you have been skating. I once was eating a bitch drunk in highschool when my friend was hiding to hear my techniques, but I was drunk, and I was pretty hammered, I asked the bitch after like a good 14 mintues of eating pussy meat... "What is this string?"...

My friend busts out laughing and gave himself up... And called me the biggest dumbass ever!

It's the worst when you are drunk... Bang some random piece of ass you pickup in a club, or scene or whatever... Drunk... Bang bitch all night...

Wake up and see blood on your hands, clothes, condoms lying around, in chicks hair, sheets, pillow cases.

UGH!

DUDE I be fuckin'. I don't drink much and fuck now after that.

OH! Dude my first like time bare backin' was this older chick was like... Don't be a pussy, it feels better for us on our rag to fuck... then she said. Soldiers fight in mud... You can slide through blood.

o_0

I reverse cowgirl that bitch... Still don't like fucking in that shit. I think I would rather fuck a chick in the butt... Call me gay. And everyone that personally knows me, knows I hate when a chick asks me to fuck the butt. That is GROSS... and if she can actually take it that is even nastier!
    Dude, she wasn't bullshitting. They love that attention when they're bleeding. Seriously, every time I ate my girl out on her period, she would deep tongue kiss me. they love the way their pussy tastes. they're fucking nasty as shit hahaha.

I know. TRUST ME.

I'm a double dipper... Put the peace pipe in the kitty, then dip the pvc pipe in her mouth piece.

That shit rides. They suck it better!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Cardin View Post
    I know. TRUST ME.

I'm a double dipper... Put the peace pipe in the kitty, then dip the pvc pipe in her mouth piece.

That shit rides. They suck it better!
    hahahaha, she totally sucked my dick too after i fucked her period hole. Girls are fucking disgusting.

So If I glued a bunch of pennys together like a lollipop, you would sit there and lick it all day ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakep4196 View Post
    So If I glued a bunch of pennys together like a lollipop, you would sit there and lick it all day ?
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BMV View Post
    I might listen to Satan's music, but I love baby animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakep4196 View Post
    how much would you pay me?

That's not what it tastes like at all either. It tastes kind of like delicious, rare steak.