Anyone into comic books and shit?

It's been awhile since I have bought myself some comics, and this last 2 weeks has been a bit crazy.

I picked up the following:

5 series collection of The Dark Tower (30 books+ 2 from the next chapter = 32) -

The Gunslinger Born #1-7
The Long Road Home #1-5
Treachery #1-6
The Sorcerer #1
Fall of Gillead #1-6
The Battle of Jericho Hill #1-5
&
Sheemie's Tale #1-2

The Talisman (6 books) -

The Road of Trials #0-5

Secret Wars - The Infinity Gauntlet #1-5 (5 books)

The Walking Dead -

Compendiums 1-3 covering issues #1-144

Outcast -

Issues #1-30 (30 books)

The Thanos Quest -

Book #2 (my original was stolen during a break-in 10 years ago, picked up a #1 5 years ago.)

So, it's like 77 books covering 218 issues. Total cost is somewhere around $300.

The rest of my collection is focused on collecting every appearance of Thanos. I have his first appearance (Iron Man #55), all of his Captain Marvel appearances, Logan's Run #6...pretty much everything up until the end of Infinity Crusade, then most of the solo series that popped up over the years. But not much of anything from the last 10 years.

This is my present to myself for maintaining a 4.0 for the 1st half of the semester. 3 of my 4 classes end next week, then I pick up another 2 really easy classes so it'll be hard to not maintain my 4.0 through the end of December.

Sorry, I'm just excited to have a bunch of shit to read for the next...year or so.

/school girl rant