Imagine… Imagine you are visiting this music festival in northern Europe. A music festival that is supposed to be one of the best in the world, with space for 131.000 people, 7 stages and 166 bands.
It’s early morning and the festival is over. You just saw Jack White closing the main stage and you are walking back to your camp for one last night of partying with all your friends. At your camp you stumble into Dominik Wagner who is taking pictures of everything and everyone and their tents.
Wait… this guy is here, shooting all these Roskilde live updates and that Camp Life articles? Yes, and now he is done and we will leave you alone with Roskilde related content here at Be-Mag. Until next year, we will miss you Roskilde!
Photos: Dominik Wagner
Text: Johannes Jacobi
Top 5 things about camping
– Living the most basic life
– Creating a little town on your own
– Living right next to your best friends
– Being outside all of the time
– It’s IN-TENTS
Top 5 things about Roskilde
– THE Bowl
– A LOT of positive vibes
– No keys, no wallet, no phone
– Doing whatever you want to do the most at any time
– Music, party and the prettiest girls around you for 192 hours
Top 5 essentials
Bands I want to see at Roskilde
– The Rolling Stones
– Electric Wizard