Atlanta blader & K2 skates team rider Richard Williams is never one to stay in one place for too long. His job as a videographer for the lifestyle website StupidDOPE.com keeps him constantly on the move, traveling to exotic locations and living a life some would dream of. Being the frequent flyer that he is, Richard has had to learn quickly that you need to be fully prepared for anything that the job throws at you and you better pack accordingly. We had Richard explain some of the essentials that he needs to fulfill his work obligations and also other items that will keep him entertained in the many hours of downtime between his destinations.
Richard William’s travel essentials:
Traveling has taught me so much, but when it comes to what I pack, these are my essentials:
1. A good travel pillow for those long flights.
2. Three lenses at least to capture decent imagery.
3. A power adapter for foreign lands.
4. My DSLR.
5. Plenty of camera batteries and the battery charger to insure I’m ready to capture at all times.
6. My K2 Uptown recreational skates and aggressive frames for those on-the-fly spot checks.