There are few things more frustrating than seeing someone’s talent taken for granted. Some of the world’s greatest artists received little to no recognition during their lifetime. It is especially frustrating when you see close friends being overlooked despite their years of committment, productivity and inspiration. I have felt this way about Stefan Brandow for a very long time; until recently. Stefan was just announced as the newest member of the Razors pro team, a notable group of some of the best skaters in the world. If you have been paying attention, you know that Stefan has been putting in the hard work and effort for a very, very long time to earn his spot on this illustrious team.
He is currently one of the most active skaters in regards to releasing content to support his sponsors. You can probably find at least four to five sections in any given year for your viewing pleasure, so hop on YouTube and see for yourself! He has been carrying the torch for stunt skating for years, as well as showing the hidden possibilities of the recently popularized toe roll.
Stefan is also incredibly talented with graphic design. He stays busy producing content for his own brands Outward (previously Lumen) and Brigade, as well as creating amazing designs for some of his favorite artists and brands. Stefan’s drive to learn and progress have allowed him to be where he is today; a man immersed in the things that he values most in life.
Success is not limited to those with the most commas in their bank account but also the ones who live to see their dreams come to fruition.
TOP 5 RAZORS SETUPS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
2. Shifts (with black frames)
3. Cult Navy
5. Jeph Howard SL
TOP 5 UP AND COMING HARDCORE BANDS
1. Liar’s Tongue
2. Dead Heat
5. Sacred Fire
TOP 5 WORST MISFITS SONGS
5. The Band
TOP 5 GYM EXERCISES FOR BLADERS:
2. Box Jumps
3. Kettle Bell Swings
5. MORE SQUATS
TOP 5 STEREOTYPICAL BROS YOU MEET AT THE GYM:
1. Always has the newest gear but doesn’t even work out hard bro
2. Wearing too many straps, bands, and wraps powerlifting bro
3. Works out for 2 hours a day and tells you what to do but his body has never changed bro
4. Gallon jug of water filled with BCAA’s and cheesy lifting quote on t-shirt bro
5. Long hair, spandex, and headband doing only cardio bro
TOP 5 TRICKS YOU’VE SEEN LANDED IN PERSON
1. Montre Livingston – 540 downhill double set first try (‘Recognize The Name’ edit ender)
2. Sean Kelso – Inspin Makio Hurricane Fishbrain 360 out (Genre Is Dead friends section ender)
3. Ryan Sibbio – 180 to street (Remz Am 2012 section ender)
4. Andrew Dipaolo – Soul Stall Transfer Topsoul 50 stair (Get Dat Guap section)
5. Shane Conn – 360 Sweastance Milliones bank from flat (Haunting Yinz Nightmares section ender)
TOP 5 PEOPLE TO BLADE WITH:
1. Columbus crew (Kyle Wood, Bradley Wilson, Hawke Trackler, Paul Stewart, Nick Swartz, Brandon Ballog, Vinnie Fox)
2. Rochester crew (Grant Hazelton, Nate Hall, Tim Adams, AJ Pow, Kris Troyer)
3. Savor The Flavor crew (Ryan Benner, Tim Sloan, Guamtek, Aaron Pyle, Mitch Hoffman, Alex Papalios)
4. Detroit crew (way too many of y’all to list)
5. Tennesee/Kentucky crews (Scott Hatton, Chad Anthony, Brad Anthony, Ray Kronenberg, Taylor Popham, Zach Leavell)
TOP 5 HARDCORE BANDS OF ALL TIME
Also, check out Stefan’s pro introduction section below, if you haven’t already.