If you want to avoid a serious hangover, you’d rather not ask Rémy any complicated question. Despite the impression he’ll leave on an unprepared audience, he’s quite a deep thinker actually, and long conversations with him usually involve a couple of bottles of hard liquor. So do your liver a favor, save yourself the headache and dive deep into our Top 5 with Rémy Meister!
Intro: Freddy White Photos: Mathieu Hennebert
Top 5 words to describe yourself
• Still, I’m a frustrated punk who’s dangerously excessive in whatever he does.
Top 5 ways to annoy you
• Prevent me from sleeping
• Hide me truths I deserve to know
• Win against me playing Scrabble.
• Not be motivated when I want to skate or party.
• Be motivated when I don’t want to skate or party.
Top 5 things to do besides blading
• Get drunk.
• Read books.
• Live good music.
• Take a ride to nowhere.
Top 5 things about girls
• And I can fall in love with almost any girl in less than a minute.
Top 5 best things about traveling
• Get lost.
• See people I spent good times with.
• Push it to the limits.
• Taste new drinks and foods.
• Travel more.
Top 5 worst things about traveling
• Get lost.
• Not remember peoples I spent good times with.
• Finding the limits.
• Being sick with strange foods and drinks.
• Come back.
Top 5 bladers of all time
• Everyone I skate with, and especially Antonin Roux.
• FP crew
• Mushroom Bladers.
• Taig Khris.
• The best ever has to remain unknown to remain the best.
Top 5 favorite bladers when you were 13
• XXIST, my crew.
• RSB Team.
• Mindgame Team
• Artysm team.
• RASCA dudes.
Top 5 worst things about blading
• Blading just for the free pleasure of blading is the only good thing about blading, all the rest should come in this Top 5.
• Try to get anything else with it, like
• Or Glory
• Or any form of recognition, and so you’ll just get troubles.
Top 5 countries
Top 5 blading photos on your wall as a kid
• Aaron Feinberg BS Backslide by Le Nedic.
• Sorry, it’s the only I used to have.
• But I’ m still a kid and proud to have :
• Stephane Mosselmans TTS at Home Contest I by Mathieu Hennebert
• Etienne Montet Wallride at Home Contest V by Mathieu Hennebert.
Top 5 ways to spent 5$
• Give it to someone who needs it.
• Tip a barmaid.
• 31 X 32 second hand Levis 501
• One-way ticket to anywhere in Belgium.
• Hide it, wait to have 1000 dollars then quit your flat and job and go on trip.
Top 5 things to worry about
Top 5 worst injuries
• Right ankle, ice skating.
• Right ankle, trampoline.
• Right ankle, blading.
• Right ankle, partying.
• All my body suffers from blading.
Top 5 people
• Lil’ Brother.
• Cant choose only 2 in the 7 billions that left,
Top 5 items to take on tour
• SSM skates with Kaltik Frames, and good liners which can also be used as a pillow
• A good friend who can supply with whatever you forgot.
• Scarf, big one I can use as a towel or a sleeping bag or a bed or a roof or a scarf.
• Toothbrush which can also be used as a weapon.
• A pen, just in case I find an interesting 5th thing for this top 5, so I can write it down not to forget it.
Top 5 worst things about Belgium
• I miss a lot of peoples from abroad.
Top 5 best things about Belgium
• World’s best beer.
• World’s best snacks.
• Close from Europe’s best places.