After weeks of bad weather we finally managed to fix a sweet edit. Filmed at the Rembrandtplein, one of the most recognizable squares of the city, this One minute One spot is a must see! Shout outs to Razors and Thisissoul for the sponsoring!
1. Name: Pascal Tan
2. Age: 16
3. Hometown: Amsterdam
4. Sponsors: Razors, Thisissoul
5. Favorite event you attended so far: IMYTA Amsterdam back in the day
6. Best contest result so far: Winning the Dutch Open Junior twice
7. Three characteristics features that describe you the best: Go-Getter, Perfectionist and Humoristic
8. Current Setup: Razors Bambrick, Jug Murda Liner, Featherlight Frames
9. Best edit you have seen in 2010 so far: Everything with Montre Livingston in it, but haven’t seen Game Theory yet.
10. Good advice you’ve been given: Don’t Think, Act
11. Dumbest thing you did in your life to far: Re-enacting Jackass ( http://vimeo.com/11933987 )
12. Best thing you did in your life so far: Traveling to other countries to skate and chill.
13. A place where you want to travel to next: Definitely the States
14. Three people you would love to skate with at your favorite spot: Franky Morales, Montre Livingston, Jeph Howard
15. One amateur who should be pro: Tyron Ballantine