Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this forum really this dead or is it because it's getting too cold to skate this time of year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is this forum really this dead or is it because it's getting too cold to skate this time of year?

    How do we pump some crack into this forums veins?

    #2
    Wouldn't the cold weather make this board more active?

    https://www.instagram.com/instalesszeke/

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by KUBINS View Post
      Wouldn't the cold weather make this board more active?
      Explain ur reasoning plox

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Substitol View Post

        Explain ur reasoning plox
        Moar people not skating thus taking part in more non-skating, skating related activities. Such as this msgboard. It only loading half the time or less is surely helpful.

        Originally posted by the winner
        that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

        whack skating
        whack filming
        whack song
        that redbull spill is disgusting

        did I say shit tricks?

        Comment


          #5
          The sport has died at the same time we’ve got too old and have too many responsibilities to find time to skate.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Substitol View Post
            How do we pump some crack into this forums veins?
            I just quoted your post and wrote "I dunno LOL", then I saw that my new sig isn't working so I had to do some digging in the settings and turn on showing signatures. Maybe showing signatures by default would be a fucking start. Safe m8
            Awesome thread https://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/gossip/1774972-awesome-thread

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by s. View Post

              I just quoted your post and wrote "I dunno LOL", then I saw that my new sig isn't working so I had to do some digging in the settings and turn on showing signatures. Maybe showing signatures by default would be a fucking start. Safe m8
              Most people are too dumb and lazy to do anything else on the internetz than sit on facebook and instagram.
              Awesome thread https://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/gossip/1774972-awesome-thread

              Comment


                #8
                Tried to post more and got this:


                This is absolutely unacceptable. The board will be dead soon with an engine like this. If you care more than I do, contact someone who can do something about it. If they have no money to fix this, crowdfund it, I'll chip in.
                Awesome thread https://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/gossip/1774972-awesome-thread

                Comment


                  #9
                  Awesome thread https://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/gossip/1774972-awesome-thread

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The thing is, it was picking back up right before the board re-vamp. Obviously we'll never get back to the glory days of Wojda's pasta, Kelso's nonsense, and Jonathan's butthole, but new accounts were popping up, and you could count on a few new threads a day. Then the board went down for 2 weeks or so, and it hasnt been the same since. Constant error messages, double posts, and mobile's down for hours at a time seemingly daily. I'd be hard pressed to say that Be-Mag needs to advertise the forums on other platforms, but does anybody really want that?

                    Also why the fuck is meatspin.com blocked now? Honestly, if we could just get back to tricking people into watching a helicopter weiner again, it would be a good first step...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by s. View Post
                      Tried to post more and got this:


                      This is absolutely unacceptable. The board will be dead soon with an engine like this. If you care more than I do, contact someone who can do something about it. If they have no money to fix this, crowdfund it, I'll chip in.
                      this. lol. if i dont get onto the board in 1 try. im going to youtube.
                      Originally posted by *ROYALwithCHEESE*
                      My favorite episode was when the chick was on all fours with a stomach bug spraying out of both holes........crying.....I was so fucking hard


                      Originally posted by CK
                      ahahah sike niggers

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Seems dead, some of these WWE spam links have been up for a day or so...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by marshun View Post

                          this. lol. if i dont get onto the board in 1 try. im going to youtube.
                          This. It just doesn't work, so I've stopped trying.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X