Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be-mag forum officially dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by FiscHwaecg View Post
    It's pretty easy. This board is hostile towards new people (and hostile towards any useful content in general) and the technical issues keep anyone from posting anyway. That relaunch was the worst thing in blading 2018 right after Rob G getting shot.
    at least rob g recovered


    WANT TO BUY
    Face The Music

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by DnEhThEnD View Post

      at least rob g recovered
      brutal

      first post that went though in weeks
      Last edited by a_pla5tic_bag; 07.01.2019, 20:54.

      Comment


        #33
        The good thing about the frequent 404's is that i've got less work. Most of the Spambots have given up. :P
        be-magers are cruel but funny

        bazodazo rules his toothbrush

        Comment


          #34
          I think irony and black humor has to be. And when we look around in social platforms and what's going on... Be-mag was always the place to create godmemes (free speach). Now It's mature and yes about time and (kind of) good work.

          But I can dance dance dance
           

          Comment


            #35
            I never thought I would say this but...I miss Daniel's insane rants.

            Comment


              #36
              I miss this place.

              Comment


                #37
                This is the only thread I care about anymore

                https://www.instagram.com/instalesszeke/

                Comment


                  #38
                  I got an email back from skatepro



                  WANT TO BUY
                  Face The Music

                  Comment


                    #39
                    IT died because of overmoderation.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by DnEhThEnD View Post
                      I got an email back from skatepro

                      Thanks for contacting vBulletin, please send any screenshots you have of errors so we can forward them to the [INTERNET] so we can let them know the [INTERNET] is broken.

                      Originally posted by the winner
                      that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

                      whack skating
                      whack filming
                      whack song
                      that redbull spill is disgusting

                      did I say shit tricks?

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Do not fear my child, for I have returned to save Be-Mag.

                        Fuck Pasta.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          No thread about the new 5th Element, so I guess it really is dead. Instagram won.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by andy b View Post
                            No thread about the new 5th Element, so I guess it really is dead. Instagram won.
                            It's in the Hardware section: https://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/hard...4-5th-elements

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by azrider View Post

                              Thanks for contacting vBulletin, please send any screenshots you have of errors so we can forward them to the [INTERNET] so we can let them know the [INTERNET] is broken.
                              after consulting with google they did reply to let me know that they did something to resolve most of the errors, I guess we'll see


                              WANT TO BUY
                              Face The Music

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by DnEhThEnD View Post

                                after consulting with google they did reply to let me know that they did something to resolve most of the errors, I guess we'll see
                                When was that?

                                Originally posted by the winner
                                that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

                                whack skating
                                whack filming
                                whack song
                                that redbull spill is disgusting

                                did I say shit tricks?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X