Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iphOWNED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    iphOWNED

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lindsa..._b_804330.html

    $100/month

    #2
    "Having two Bachelors' of Arts and experience in a variety of professions, you may think I am overqualified for a job as a server"



    Also, firings tend to come after more than one episode of tardiness. Should've bought that $5 clock a while ago, it seems.

    Comment


      #3
      .

      Comment


        #4
        i've had the same alarm clock problems... it's been awful
        sometimes it'll go off and other times it won't...
        doesn't make any sense.
        are there any fixes for it?

        Comment


          #5
          Why would anyone get degrees in Art?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by denialchild45 View Post
            i've had the same alarm clock problems... it's been awful
            sometimes it'll go off and other times it won't...
            doesn't make any sense.
            are there any fixes for it?
            I figured out a fix for mine. I bought an alarm clock and didn't rely on a cellphone to wake me up.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Otacon_EXE View Post
              "Having two Bachelors' of Arts and experience in a variety of professions, you may think I am overqualified for a job as a server"
              was going to quote the same part

              Comment


                #8
                Oh well isn't she just a victim. I bet it was this one episode that caused her to get fired. Not her sense of entitlement or her snooty attitude about being above her own job. Jesus Christ save us, this is exactly what is wrong with people. Playing the victim card and not taking any responsibility. Someone needs to smack this bitch in the mouth and have a long and hard discussion with her about the real world.

                Comment


                  #9
                  fucking hipster should have bought a blackberry.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jakeordie View Post
                    Originally posted by Otacon_EXE View Post
                    "Having two Bachelors' of Arts and experience in a variety of professions, you may think I am overqualified for a job as a server"

                    This and this.

                    COZMO WHEELS FOR SALE

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by R-MONEY$$$ View Post
                      Someone needs to smack this bitch in the mouth and skullfuck her.
                      Fixed.

                      COZMO WHEELS FOR SALE

                      Comment


                        #12
                        You're not overqualified for shit with a bachelors in art.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by gambiacrumember View Post
                          You're not overqualified for shit with a bachelors in art.
                          But bro, it's art bro. Bro, it's like, a degree man, bro. You have to finish university, bro. People who finish university must be like, really really really special, bro, bro.

                          COZMO WHEELS FOR SALE

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by RobFromFlint View Post
                            Why would anyone get degrees in Art?
                            A Bachelor of Arts degree means that you can graduate with a degree in a general non-scientific subject area. A Bachelor of Science means that you can graduate with a degree in a scientific subject area.

                            Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_...#ixzz1AUwnehhb

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by salomonskater View Post
                              But bro, it's art bro. Bro, it's like, a degree man, bro. You have to finish university, bro. People who finish university must be like, really really really special, bro, bro.
                              HILARIOUS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X