Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I liked this more than I thought I would [X-post from Rollernews]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I liked this more than I thought I would [X-post from Rollernews]

    [img]http://www.universalstudiosentertainment.com/assets_c/2010/04/62107549_BrokebackMountain_800x445-thumb-800x445-589.jpg[img]

    Jk

    [vid]http://vimeo.com/40317444[vid]

    I really liked that roof trick for some reason

    I forgot how to imbed.
    Originally posted by I shit prostate blood
    That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
    I will regain my throne!



    Originally posted by Nick Tary
    Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

    #2
    Originally posted by Dberg View Post


    Jk



    I really liked that roof trick for some reason

    I forgot how to imbed.
    Think I sorted that, posting to find out.
    How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

    Be-Car
    http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

    Comment


      #3
      skating was reeeeeal nice,but that editing was obnoxious as fuck. WHY U NO LAND MONSTER GRIND TO GAP FROM BEGINNING?

      Comment


        #4
        where can i find the ruined bttf song?


        WANT TO BUY
        Face The Music

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Spy View Post
          skating was reeeeeal nice,but that editing was obnoxious as fuck. WHY U NO LAND MONSTER GRIND TO GAP FROM BEGINNING?
          Yeah I know, that confused me. It didn't look like he feel hard at all...
          Originally posted by I shit prostate blood
          That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
          I will regain my throne!



          Originally posted by Nick Tary
          Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Muppet4Eternity View Post
            Think I sorted that, posting to find out.
            Did the codes change? I remember them just being "img" and "vid" or "video" or something like that
            Originally posted by I shit prostate blood
            That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
            I will regain my throne!



            Originally posted by Nick Tary
            Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Dberg View Post
              Did the codes change? I remember them just being "img" and "vid" or "video" or something like that
              you forgot dat /

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Dberg View Post
                Did the codes change? I remember them just being "img" and "vid" or "video" or something like that
                It's capitals, and then the second one has a forward slash before it. And yeah, it's [VIDEO] not [vid]
                How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

                Be-Car
                http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
                http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Muppet4Eternity View Post
                  It's capitals, and then the second one has a forward slash before it. And yeah, it's [VIDEO] not [vid]
                  I edited it like 5 times trying different forms of the word ("vid" versus "video") and capitalizing them. But yeah. Gen2roller had it right. thanks man
                  Originally posted by I shit prostate blood
                  That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
                  I will regain my throne!



                  Originally posted by Nick Tary
                  Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Dberg View Post
                    I edited it like 5 times trying different forms of the word ("vid" versus "video") and capitalizing them. But yeah. Gen2roller had it right. thanks man

                    Comment


                      #11
                      hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                      Comment


                        #12
                        i thought it was put together real well. great skating.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I think I liked the skating? Did we watch the same video? It was playing all stop motion style for me. Some parts played normal but most of it was like a bad school project.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X