Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!!!!!!!NEW YUNGCO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    !!!!!!!!!!!NEW YUNGCO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    bear
    briggs
    barbash
    james
    https://vimeo.com/107333304


    also from the YUNGCO page:

    To show our appreciation for the people that have made us an industry leader we're throwing the keys to the company jet in with a box of the new YUNGCO. That's right, for two weeks, the crew of the YUNGCO corporate jet will take you and a friend where ever you want to go. And to help you make the most of where ever you end up, we'll also be giving you $100,000. Don't miss out on the chance of a lifetime. Order new YUNGCO today!

    #2
    I don't wanna hate brah, but I didn't like this edit that much (while I usually like your edits). I felt like the editing was a bit too much and didn't allow to see the tricks correctly.

    COZMO WHEELS FOR SALE

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by salomonskater View Post
      I don't wanna hate brah, but I didn't like this edit that much (while I usually like your edits). I felt like the editing was a bit too much and didn't allow to see the tricks correctly.
      I felt that way before even reading the comments...

      Comment


        #4
        MY EYES

        Comment


          #5
          Trying to get the jet

          Comment


            #6
            Holy shit, I made a cameo

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Quark View Post
              MY EYES
              yeah it really opened my eyes too. these are very exciting times

              Comment


                #8
                No look zero spin was yes

                https://www.instagram.com/instalesszeke/

                Comment


                  #9
                  wow thank you

                  what was the sample at the beginning??

                  Comment


                    #10
                    That cabdriver was so nice

                    Comment


                      #11
                      It's all internet trends in just one edit. Trill shit, /b/, u be sippin that lo-fi nostalgic lean. TYBG.

                      For real tho, your skating here was great. That tru mizou to toe (?) roll was sick. Great edit.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by -Fifty50- View Post
                        wow thank you

                        what was the sample at the beginning??
                        its from Strange Days
                        https://vimeo.com/106101021

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I watched VS. Keanu a moment ago. HOLY shit. Don't go out like metallica Briggs. Don't do it. Notice I didn't even capitalize their band name.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Huey Lewis View Post
                            I watched VS. Keanu a moment ago. HOLY shit. Don't go out like metallica Briggs. Don't do it. Notice I didn't even capitalize their band name.
                            huh?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              god damn, tru wall ride, revert to forward


                              i hate you.
                              Last edited by greenpiefilling; 28.09.2014, 22:29. Reason: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to michael briggs again.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by greenpiefilling View Post
                                god damn, tru wall ride, revert to forward


                                i hate you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X