Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Brandon Negrete...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    such horrible news. Rest in peace

    www.drewamato.com
    www.drewamato.com

    Comment


      #32
      RIP

      Comment


        #33
        This is fucking sad. Definitely one of the best people to ever get behind the lens.
        RIP

        Comment


          #34
          im so sorry to hear that. I never met him but for any rollerblader this hurts, we grew up to his videos, were inspired by his videos, shit.. people switched up their whole style because of his videos. The way he perceived skating was dope.

          is it fucked up to ask how?

          Comment


            #35
            I'd love it if someone put together a box set of his work to benefit his family. Or maybe just online for purchase.

            Rest In Peace Brandon Negrete, your contributions to blading and the world itself will never be forgotten by this community.

            Comment


              #36
              Worst news. So damn sad to hear about this. He was behind some of the best videos and edits ever made. True legend.

              Comment


                #37
                Apparently Brandon passed last night to a severe asthma attack.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Wow, RIP Brandon. Dude's work definitely inspired me.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    RIP, thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      RIP!!! :'(

                      Comment


                        #41
                        What a terrible way to die. RIP to the maker of one of my favorite blading films of all time, US.

                        The whole video is online. The intro is a great reminder of how much fun blading with your friends can be.
                        http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F33CA628966BA4D

                        and the Brandon Campbell section from Noir is amazing.
                        whole video: http://vimeo.com/3319640

                        Cambell section
                        Last edited by wetwithwaterwings; 09.10.2013, 14:59.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          mother fuckin' RIP

                          Comment


                            #43
                            RIP. he will definitely be missed.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Nick Tary View Post
                              Apparently Brandon passed last night to a severe asthma attack.
                              Dam, that's a shitty way to go.

                              RIP

                              Comment


                                #45


                                Somehow this isn't online yet, so today I ripped and uploaded it. Everything about this video is fucking awesome; especially the soundtrack. Shouts out to yung brandon jesus negrete for bringing this to the table and inspiring me to do whatever I do now. Rest easy homie

                                Comment


                                  #46
                                  Rest well, my friend. We will miss you..

                                  "Che Dio cammina con voi e famiglia sempre. Sarete sempre nei nostri cuori. Riposare in pace."

                                  Comment


                                    #47
                                    its weird not knowing who a person is but seeing all that hes done. had no idea he did all of these videos being posted.
                                    wtf. horrible.

                                    Comment


                                      #48
                                      Originally posted by andrew nemo View Post


                                      Somehow this isn't online yet, so today I ripped and uploaded it. Everything about this video is fucking awesome; especially the soundtrack. Shouts out to yung brandon jesus negrete for bringing this to the table and inspiring me to do whatever I do now. Rest easy homie
                                      +rep

                                      Comment


                                        #49
                                        Originally posted by andrew nemo View Post


                                        Somehow this isn't online yet, so today I ripped and uploaded it. Everything about this video is fucking awesome; especially the soundtrack. Shouts out to yung brandon jesus negrete for bringing this to the table and inspiring me to do whatever I do now. Rest easy homie
                                        that intro..

                                        Comment


                                          #50
                                          RIP.

                                          his work was amazing.

                                          Comment


                                            #51
                                            Why do I feel like Rollerblading died today?

                                            Comment


                                              #52
                                              Originally posted by wetwithwaterwings View Post
                                              What a terrible way to die. RIP to the maker of one of my favorite blading films of all time, US.

                                              The whole video is online. The intro is a great reminder of how much fun blading with your friends can be.
                                              http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F33CA628966BA4D

                                              and the Brandon Campbell section from Noir is amazing.
                                              whole video: http://vimeo.com/3319640

                                              Cambell section
                                              seriously, this section is fucking wild! bcam was an incredible skater, non stop hammers.

                                              Comment


                                                #53
                                                Seriously. THIS.
                                                It would be really good to raise money to help out his family. I want people to try to make this happen.
                                                Originally posted by MyGlockGoPopPopPop View Post
                                                I'd love it if someone put together a box set of his work to benefit his family. Or maybe just online for purchase.

                                                Rest In Peace Brandon Negrete, your contributions to blading and the world itself will never be forgotten by this community.

                                                Comment


                                                  #54
                                                  I would buy that the second it comes out. Someone that was close to him should make it happen.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #55
                                                    Very sad news...RIP. Thanks for the great videos!
                                                    [img=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8724/bsroyale7it.th.jpg]

                                                    Comment


                                                      #56
                                                      If you want to help out his family. Every donation counts. http://brandonjesusnegrete.com/donate/
                                                      http://vimeo.com/nameant

                                                      Comment


                                                        #57
                                                        RIP Brandon. A very cool guy

                                                        -IgoR

                                                        Comment


                                                          #58
                                                          I know its probably way too early for this..but I bet he was sleeping on a lot of footage. I wonder what will become of all that..?

                                                          Comment


                                                            #59
                                                            Originally posted by nameant View Post
                                                            If you want to help out his family. Every donation counts. http://brandonjesusnegrete.com/donate/
                                                            this is great! sure will take part it this

                                                            Comment


                                                              #60
                                                              The link to donate money should be on the front of this thread, as well as in the title.

                                                              RIP Negrete.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X