Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UR KILLING THE INDUSTRY

Lino can suck my dick from the back.

Making blanket statements after letting his little bit of fame go to his head.

I bought three pairs of salomons along with three pairs of of new skates (xjsados/valos/franky 2's) and I bought them for modding and because when they were First released , they were out of my price range and not available in my country.
    Bought creates and adapt frames and souls for the salomons and gave my money to skater owned.

If anything is hurting sales, its blade trade
    Last edited by *ROYALwithCHEESE*; 20.02.2018 at 14:45.

whenever Lino decides to bring out a company with skates as sophisticated as Salomons(meaning comfortable, flex perfection, not chinese made, etc.) he can have his 2 cents, but as far as im concerned... he cant say shit. Also i aint paying for shitty aeons(again) that even the pro riders cant skate without modding, how can you put a straight face commenting that type of shit when Richie Eisler, Dustin Werberski & Chris Farmer (im not going to mention other top pros that suggested modding bcause i aint no snitch) cant skate em without changing theyre cuffs. Lino you should try to skate Aeons a bit more yourself without mods like Salomons, if youre able to for more than just promotional vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bldsnrc View Post
    whenever Lino decides to bring out a company with skates as sophisticated as Salomons(meaning comfortable, flex perfection, not chinese made, etc.) he can have his 2 cents, but as far as im concerned... he cant say shit. Also i aint paying for shitty aeons(again) that even the pro riders cant skate without modding, how can you put a straight face commenting that type of shit when Richie Eisler, Dustin Werberski & Chris Farmer (im not going to mention other top pros that suggested modding bcause i aint no snitch) cant skate em without changing theyre cuffs. Lino you should try to skate Aeons a bit more yourself without mods like Salomons, if youre able to for more than just promotional vids.

usdaeonwerbeski.jpg

There, can we all get along now. 2 birds with one stone...

Arghhhh, lino's youtube video about them skates...

HON HOOLIO

HON HOOLIO

HON HOOLIO

Quote Originally Posted by moLesta View Post
    usdaeonwerbeski.jpg

There, can we all get along now. 2 birds with one stone...
    Salomaeon ^...

Another flaw in Linos argument=

Really we need new bladers spending money... New bladers are the one demographic who don't know or care about Salomons

Quote Originally Posted by szymon034 View Post
    You have a lot to choose from - Razors, Remz, USD, Seba, Adapt, Valo (RIP), soon Them. You are telling me that all models from this brands sucks and hurt feet? If some companies make shit skates - of course you should not support them. But saying that all of them sucks and they are less comfy then used skates from 17 (!) years ago - that's just ridicules. And if people decide to buy only frames, wheels or plates then believe me, industry won't last long.
    Yes but since most people order their blades online it is just not possible to try out all diffrent brands and models. In Germany i have just 1 Store to really try out the blades. And it is a 4hour trip each way. So ofcourse i order my stuff online, but when the first blade does not fit and you send it back, wait for another week to pass to get te second blade but it still won't fit...well i ain't going to pay for shipping a fourth or fifth time. So i just take the one that fits at least more or less

I'm so fucking annoyed by people telling me "You kill the industry by buying used skates" and so on.
    I personally never bought a boot on BTO(not yet) but if all companies just do not offer boots that i want or at least fit, and all colours they have is black and white plus the fact that no new boot model came out in the last few years except the shift I do not feel responsible to "save" the industry at all.
    When a companies do not make enough cash but a second hand market on facebook does...well then maybe all the brands should rethink their business strategy. Because as a customer their is no need to feed the industry just for the sake of the industry.
    And for everyone who's going to say that in 4-10 years their won't be a brand left...fine than i put on my used OS.4 from 2012 or my carbons from 2014 and ride them 'till I'm not able to blade anymore.
    If a business do not achieve to create a need for their products, then maybe people just do not need them...

it's not your responsibility as a consumer to uphold the industry. that is part of the job when running a business. and if powerslide think they can blame it on the consumer, well r.i.p. powerslide.