Along with conceiving the low-cut skin design pioneered on the 2.0 and matching his own “V-cut + strap” setup, Chris personally put a multitude of samples through the test to meet his high technical expectations. This new Limited Edition 2.2 features a groovy colorway that is sure to turn heads and includes all the advanced features that made the 2.0 and 2.1 a top-seller such as the redesigned rear lacing system, the precise neoprene liner with softer shock-absorber, strong hockey laces giving the skate a distinctive and athletic look, and the new concept of High Resilience (HR) construction providing optimum control & foot support.
“It sucks your foot in there and keeps it right where it needs to be so you’re in complete control at all times” says Chris about the Remz HR concept that he helped develop.
- Classy and stylish low-cut design and new colorway by Chris Haffey
- HR ‘High Resilience’ skin concept
- high-end ergonomic Remz neoprene liner built to Chris’s specifications
- Chris Haffey original freedom-of-feet setup with rear lacing system
- Reinforced ankle strap (with plastic buckles included in the box)
- GC Featherlite 2 frames
- 57mm/88a Remz wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings