Photography by Dominic Swagemakers
Huge thanks to Olga and Pieter at Adapt for working hard on this with us to make this skate a reality! The Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Boot is available starting today! Go get yourself a piece of history and celebrate 15 years of Be-Mag with us!
The Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate will also be on display at the trade shows of both Winterclash 2013 and Bitter Cold Showdown 2013. Make sure to stop by the Be-Mag and Adapt booths at each event to check them out in person! We are very proud of how these things came out and hope you’ll like them, too!
You can also find more infos about the Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate – as well as the rest of Adapt’s line of products – on their official website, which has been relaunched today!
Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate Specifications
The Be-Mag x Adapt skate was designed in order to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Be-Mag. To match Be-Mag’s image a sophisticated distressed grey leather is used. To catch the eye, details are added in bright blue suede.
This skate will give you all the control, speed and comfort that you need, while at the same time keeping you stylish. New on this model are the removable PU insole, SIXMount Symetrics soulplate, power eyelets, improved padding in the cuff area, kevlar fabric protection materials and a strap protector.
- Premium cow distressed leather skin with blue suede details
- Lightweight Carbon/Kevlar shell with integrated cuff
- 100 % thermoplastic shell
- Improved high density neoprene foam
- Anatomically shaped foam structure
- Anatomically correct V-cut
- Breathable air mesh lining
- PU compound removable sole
- 2 layer compound removable shock absorber
- Reinforced thermoplastic toe cap
- Kevlar fabric reinforced strap and strap protector
- Power eyelets ensuring a perfect heel lock
- Symetrics symmetrical soulplate including SIXMount System
- Velcro patch to prevent tongue from twisting
- Lace holder for better fit of the tongue
- High-end Canadian waxed laces
- Aprox. 888 grams for size 41 with soulplates