Write-up by Sean Sweeney
The film has been in production for over a year and filming has taken place across the globe including Spain, Austria, France, Latvia and Southern California. It also features over 30 skaters, from pros to unknowns. Brian Aragon, Damien Wilson, Nils Jansons and Chaz Sands are just some of the riders with full profiles.
Simon Mulvaney who directed the film said: “I really wanted to make something a bit different from the average rollerblade film. I realized that this could be my only opportunity to make my mark on this industry and wanted it to be a memorable one. With that in mind, one of the most challenging aspects of production was to create something unique, yet also familiar to its intended audience.”
It sounds like a film that will be remembered for years to come, so why should you get to see it? Seriously why should you?
Hit us in the comments section below and tell us why you deserve/want/need to see this film and the replies we deem the worst (!) will win.
Simple stuff, so get scribbling. We will be giving away three copies in total, good luck!
To increase your winning chances please also hit the Google +1 and the Facebook like button on top or below this article. Please also add a confirmation to your post that you have +1ed and liked the article.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs until XXXX XXX, 2012
- You must comment on this article according to the request stated above
- Hit the Google +1 button and Facebook “Like”-button
- Close your comment by indicating you have +1ed the article
- Only comments of registered users will be considered for this competition! If you want to take part in this competition, but are not yet registered on Be-Mag, you have to do it now. Register here.
- Only one entry per person will be considered
- No cash alternative available
Check the trailer of the video if you’ve missed it! And then get excited. Then take part in the raffle.