Be on the look-out for the Be-Mag booth at the Summerclash 2013 tradeshow! This is what you can expect:
- Limited amounts of Be-Mag’s 2013 Clothing Line designed by Jeremy Beightol & Tim Wolff for reduced prices!
- Be-Mag Print Issue #40
- Close-out items of last year’s Be-Mag Clothing Line for unbeatable prices!
- Very limited amounts of the Eulogy × Be-Mag Collaboration Wheels
- Limited amounts of the Chimera × Be-Mag Collaboration Wheels
- Hands on display of the Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate
- Hands on display of the Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition
- Free stickers and more surprises!
- Some more interesting products will be announced!
Found something you’d like but can’t make it to Summerclash? Don’t be sad, visit the Be-Mag Online Shop and order your favorite items from the comfort of your home!